Monday, March 9, 2015

Chapter III: Winter - Session XIX 30115 - 31415



Session XIX:  30115 – 31415

Bajai 7.5 arrives in Miami. Happy Birthday. Nothing like waking up in Miami and spending my birthday on the beach with my number one special girl; especially since I live in the frozen snow-covered lands of the American Northeast. I don’t feel wretched but ragged. The mirror looks way better than my pix, so I presume my person looks even better than the mirror. [I’m look conscious but not clothes conscious, nor groom conscious, as you already know.] But, I’m being more of a critic than a fan. As I’ve said, while most people are their own harshest critics, I’m my biggest fan. And it’s got to be that way if I am (and maybe you are) to succeed and survive.
Beauty is the reason I train like a beast!! Beach birthday '15

Opening up my favorite Session, XIX; my favorite Roman numeral and my favorite age… in many different ways.

I’m already thinking ahead to Bajai Boot Camp V and maybe making some design changes; for instance a synopsis of the session so you don’t have to read day by day accounts. I feel that every couple of weeks I come upon some idea, information or knowledge that will help (us) progress. Lately I’ve been putting these revelations into highlighted boxes, so when you see them, take a peek, if your eye isn’t automatically drawn to them anyway. I’m also thinking of extending a session to three weeks, although at the moment I’m not sure why. If I do I may post it in three parts just to keep current – Oh, now I remember; seems it takes three weeks to  ‘change your brain’ or ‘create a habit’ – so it kind of makes sense to me that every three weeks I change the strategy up a little bit. We’ll see how that goes.

This is the Final Session of this Chapter… Winter. I’m not ready to declare this a “bad” winter, we didn’t get it as bad as other parts of the country. Our area dodged a couple of bullets… ha ha, actually we didn’t dodge anything… the weather moved away from us… very Zen indeed.

Last session we really stepped it up with the numbers. Hit the 2.5:1 Muscle mass to body fat ratio and couple times and my average muscle weight has been 80 lbs. or greater for the past 13 weeks. It’s a very slow climb… a quarter of the year just to add one pound of muscle. I guess what I’m doing is a combination of building and maintaining, or maybe I’m just doing something wrong. Maybe I should be that guy who chugs protein directly after the workout. Might have to pay a visit to GNC. It’s at least worth the experiment.

Speaking of experiments, the first 90 day challenge of the year is coming up. It starts the 15th of March, but I’m preparing myself now. Daily morning cardio, the lifting and the classes I teach. No alcohol and no wheat. I learned some things about wheat that’s convinced me to give it up, but it may not be as easy as all that. Still I’m after Building the 5 muscle pounds and dropping the 5 fat pounds. I’m after a 3:1 ratio. I want to do it at 190 lbs, but I’ll take it at 185 too.

  SESSION XIX – Let’s go.  

Miami... 2012
30115 [Sunday #256] – let’s get the morning out of the way. 44 minutes of run, jump, shadow box, two sets of weight less lunges, a 30 and a 40… still not the king. Pushups on the fists – much better than yesterday. Elbow to knee lift twists… my legs have gotten heavy. Abs/core work. This will be a must this session and onward. My core array has gotten stronger in some areas, but weaker in others. Time to level up. Oh yes, must add core work from the prone position – did extended arm pushups from the knees and “bow” or a very basic rendition. I have to imagine getting my ass back out in the park to train and keep the strength up also. I’m thinking Bigger, Stronger, longer as a theme.. and Tighter too. I need something for Bajai Boot Camp V to aspire and live up to. My belly is too big (flabby) and I’m either too heavy or too weak. This must be corrected. I guess it will come to me.

Average weight: 186.9 – 17.2 60.6 43.1 - *this is how I average the digits. I make a daily measurement by averaging the departing weight and the returning weight and build from there. It seems more complex than it is.

I think this session or at least part of it, I will start counting calories and move into meal prep for the next 90 day challenge. I want to get this low-carb diet understood and ease into it during the 90.

Two strong rounds [D]… Round III – [NF]. Hangin on the beach. Prep for low carb, wheat free 90 day challenge. Am I addicted to wheat??

Birthday bowling night – 2 dark lagers, KCCO beer. Beach day and Cuban lunch, Caesar salad, bread and half the croutons. Several walks.


30215 [Monday #257] – Miami 187.3 – 17.3 – 60.5 – 43 – Wonder if I’ll get a workout today. No eating after bowling last night.

Two hour walk… 5 miles after Colorado omelet at IHOP. That omelet was so good I didn’t even eat my hash browns. Then walked it off and took recovery naps.

Porterhouse for dinner… 3 Yuenglings, nachos and quesadillas. Cheat day. This did me in. Beers at this place were 3 for 1 – so, um.. I had three…. Ugh!


30315 [Tuesday #258] – Miami.. woke with a sore throat, left side, hard swallowing. Bet it has to do with the walk. (More likely it was the combination of the walk and the beer, and the food). No vitamins on vacation. Probably shouldn’t do that very often, (I may be psychologically addicted to vitamins.) Been learning about athletic mineral supplementation. Might give Dr. Wallach’s products a try, maybe I’ll get on the treadmill today.

Weigh (average) – 187.7 – 17.4 – 60.5 – 43 – (Good thing I am averaging because my actual digits may have been off the charts after last night.)

Round I: recovery battle. No hangover or headache, (just sore throat) – but paying for bread and beer from last night. Another sunny day.

Bringing up phlegm, blaming wheat/beer. Do I really know what I think I know? Probably not… that’s why I test.

Notes on the 90 Day Challenge

1
Exercise/train every day for at least 30 minutes, before work preferably.


2
Consume 96 oz. or 3 L of H2O or ½ oz. per lb of body weight


3
Reduce carbs, increase fat in diet. Reduce grains esp wheat, rye, barley. (This is optional for everyone else. If you don’t want to do it, fine. Maybe eliminate an “enemy” food from your diet.


4
No alcohol? I did this with no problem last time, but I’ve heard that red wine has some benefits. Also I might be beneficial to go 3 weeks off (alcohol) and then have a few, if you want, during the break week.


5
Lift differently – when I lift continue to work big muscle groups, legs, back, chest & work the smaller ones with restricted speed and range of motion, with the objective to observe and measure the changes.


6
New information/strategies may be merged into the program, but the fundamentals (train daily, hydrate, reduce/eliminate wheat/grains, increase fat) remain constant, even on break weeks, unless ill health or injury occur. Of course the project is to improve health and reduce and avoid injury.



Chillin’ on the beach and some light exercise. New beach routine. Sunset, beach walk and food trucks. Great day.


30415 [Wednesday #259] – Miami Travel day. This was too short of a visit. Ugh. Don’t want to go back… but “life” is there.

Round I [SSF] one stubborn opponent refused to stay down! Don’t know what this means… but it seemed like a good round. What was the food like? Lots of tea and trail mix yesterday, Pistachios.
Runny nose – phlegm, cold like symptoms without the weakness. Sore throat has subsided. Still looking at the beer and wheat angle, but not sure. Still phasing out the wheat though. Let’s see what happens… 11 more days til I start the next 90.

Short wake up workout, French fries, 50 lunges and reverse crunches and super mans. Round II [NF] don’t know what’s normal.

Bkft – splurged on meals at Basil park, best salad and smoothie.

Round III – [NS] – getting some dozing in. good visit to Miami, lots of walking, more, maybe than I do at home. Good sun. Wonder what the weight result will be.
BTW weight average – 188 – 17.4 – 60.4 – 42.9 –

 30515 [Thursday #260] – Philly – from sunshine to snow storm. In at 3AM from Miami. Beat the snow, but it came. Initial test weight showed a +3 lb gain, high fat & low muscle… but I need more prep before I check officially.
Runny nose still… no aches.
2 rounds – I think. Remembered the ACV. Up at 1000 – 2 hrs and no tea yet. H2O consumption was lower on vaca so I have to pick it up again. This will probably be another “in” day. Oh yeah, pressure in the left ear on the plane during landing. It was painful… would not POP!! What causes that? Still a symptom of wheat and beer, or is a cold trying to catch me? This time I know exactly when this started (and probably why).

Many chores to do today, but work out is eminent. No vitamins/supplements for 5 days. Also I wonder if that has any effect.

First meal: 1 egg, kale, peppers, shrooms, cooked in water, and vits 2 about 1500. Very slow, lazy day handfuls of almonds and cashews, sporadic snacking 2x tea… 40 oz H2O… will build upon this. No exercise yet, no weight, no shower.

Went out and shoveled snow. It was still snowing, but it had to be done. Still not anxious to exercise.

Short workout and a couple more rounds and shower… weigh in – 188 – 17.4 – 60.4 – 42.9 -  first day back and in the red zone. Not surprising. Better supporting digits thought. Beans and meat soup/stew for dinner. Nuts & stuff, more tea.

30615 [Friday #261] – Philly: No or very little sleep last night. Don’t know why. Stuffy nose. Woke about 0700, but ‘rested’ for an hour, because I couldn’t sleep. Sun’s out but still cold. Maybe I’ll go to the Y today. ACV before bed. Pretty good eating yesterday. A lot of tea. Maybe that kept me awake, although it hasn’t in the recent past. Re-started vitamins too. Might as well stop looking for answers.

Got cardio in, balance, some burps, pushups, 50 lunges.

186.2 – 17.4 60.5 – 42.9 – improving proportionately.

Bkft 2 eggs, shrooms, peppers and kale, olive oil, tea. Another round [NF].

Short workout, chest, biceps, slow short ROM

Finally cleared up, just in time for work tomorrow. Got in bed ‘early’ but no go on the sleep. Brain racing, so a little journaling to calm it. Seems I’m having ‘bad’ thoughts… too much YouTube maybe – or didn’t get outside or Philly malaise. Ever closer to time to leave.

 
  Never going back -1999? about 225 lbs. 
30715 [Saturday #262] – Woke up closer to 0400. Not excited about getting up, but back to work. Sniffles came but throat isn’t sore. Left ear is better too.

30 or so, minutes of cardio. Light stuff and body movement. It helped. Back to my exercise, work, H2O routine, prepping for the next 90 day challenge. Lots of ‘paper’ work to catch up on today. Y later. I’m thinking back to dead lifts. Hope I’m still strong.

Two Rounds!
Upper hamstring cramp, like way upper inner. Left side, where else. Probably from sitting down too much. Ate half my salmon salad (Park’s) & take the rest to the Y for post workout meal. Yes, I’m goin’!! First time back in more than a week.

I feel heavy. Legs feel heavy. I don’t have the spring or glide. Wassup?

Made it to the Y. had a slight headache, I expected to feel better after but didn’t and don’t. it’s not a major headache, might be hunger, but I’m not hungry although I had no dinner. 

Deadlifts
Right hand over, left hand under.

250 x 5
Warm up. Decided to add 20 lbs to my starting weight. Progress. No wraps.

280 x 5
I pulled these first two sets up, but they were brutal. But not difficult. Hard to explain.

300 x 3
Need to get this to 5 reps. Maybe I could have done it. Maybe next time.

350 x 1
Made it to here without wrist wraps.

370 x 1
I knew this was enough. I am knocking on the door of the 400 club, but no one’s answering. Guess I’ll have to kick it in myself.

300 x 2
I expected this to feel lighter. Shish was still too heavy to get 5.

230 x 5
Strong finish. In my mind there’s no reason to rep more than 5 times. Of course this idea could change.


A good day’s work. Good return. Not bad after a week and a half off.


(hope this doesn’t burn your eyes.)

Next some short ROM bench presses (140) & reverse grip (100) – triceps work. Slow deliberate moves. Cable work upstairs, standing cable rows, Hi-low protocol, slow reps. Face pulls, for trapz…  Slow motion (isolation) triceps work, one arm at a time. (Pull-overs are better still, didn’t  think about them at the time.)

Still stuffy & runny. ACV before bed and sleep. Maybe 2130 – g’nite DST @ 0200.

*numbers from March 1 – March 4 are averages.
Red zone – above 187.9 lbs & 17.7% BF, below 60.1 H2O, 42.7% muscle mass, and 2.41:1 ratio – pushing it up, to up the game…
Day
Sunday
3-01
Monday
3-02
Tuesday
3-03
Wednesday
3-04
Thursday
3-05
Friday
3-06
Saturday
3-07
Ave.
Weight
186.9
187.3
187.6
188
188
186.2
186.2
187.1
Body Fat
17.2
17.3
17.4
17.4
17.4
17.4
17.2
17.3
H2O
60.6
60.5
60.5
60.4
60.4
60.5
60.6
60.4
Muscle mass
43.1
43
43
42.9
42.9
42.9
43
42.9
MM:BF
2.51
2.49
2.47
2.47
2.47
2.47
2.50
2.48






30815 [Sunday #263] – DST, double snooze… got to bed an hour early. Good thing too. Sleep can be better. Movement exercises, more focus on foot-calf relationship. Still had a lingering headache… sinus

weight: 186.2 – 17.2 60.6 43same, Push more, lower better, higher stronger.

Breakfast – pork, 2 eggs, kale, pepper, olive oil on top. Didn’t count cals. Maybe I won’t get to this, or maybe it will come.  Cold start, mild afternoon predicted nose still runs… I think this is ending. I blame wheat. BTW Wheat free for how many days now?? 4 I think.

Had a yogurt between breakfast and trail mix. Put the bar up in the back for pull ups. I won’t do many, but I need this. Right side ilio-psoas? Soreness when I lift my legs. Maybe this will get me out of the chair more.  3 – 5 sets of close grip pull ups, 3 reps each. I’m weak here!!

1 Round [N] – still have an annoying headache, don’t know why. 30 oz H2O, slow drinking.

Round II – another victory. Kale, chicken & stuff salad, lunch (Tootsie’s)

Note – finger tips dry and peeling? Actually right middle finger. Change of climate, H2O? Hmm.

Round III – ok.. small battle.

Got a decent spin workout at Temple. Good orientation and some healthy snacks. Sun is still out at 1750 DST  ha ha what’s next?

Home and not very hungry. Learn not to eat when not hungry. Protein bar and veggies and fruit at TU did the trick. Had some pistachios and ACV before bed. (2230 –ish). Selfies look pretty good. Still working my way to more H2O and fat. Get almond milk. G’nite.

30915 [Monday #264]185.2  - 17 – 60.7 – 43.1 – Double snooze – 30 minutes workout, fist pushups and balance, didn’t seem very tough. Forgot a few moves, French fries are coming back. woke up dry (skin) and itchy. What’s that about? Didn’t measure the H2O, ut close I guess. Probably should have more, but seems I need to focus and measure again. I’m psyched about these digits… however, muscle weight is below 80 lbs… just a guide I must remember. The “look.”

Forgot my pre-drink.. oh well. Have to rock without it.

Round III: Gig [ND] – switched up on me. Pretty close to a one-two. Strange round. Maybe I was stunned by the bug.

40 oz H2O – way behind. Yogurt before trail mix. Chicken, spinach (Pagano’s) lunch. I actually feel pretty good. Squats before classes (YGX) or bench? Squats if possible.

Round IV – YMCA [D] – greens. Clean

YMCA Pre-class:
Squats: Low & slow. Feet forward…  5 x 5
140; 160; 190; 210 x 3 + 2 – These are no joke. I may stay with this as long as possible. May have to progress the weight slower. Expecting results in the gams!!

Incline bench press – slo-mo – 40 x 5; 50 x 5, 60 x 3; 50 x 5; 45 –

Dumbbell pull-overs 90 lbs. 3 sets of 5.. slo-mo.

Shin Flex – 70 lbs – 3 sets, about 15 – 20 each set.

YGX – Good energy, good participation, but I got tired.
Spin was good also – good breath, legs burn.

I was energetic enough to go food shopping. Didn’t need much. Wasn’t very hungry. Projects kept me busy. Pistachios before bed. 2200-ish


31015 [Tuesday #265] – Made it out of bed on the first alarm. Not enough H2O yesterday. I don’t feel hungry after workouts. Snacked on pistachios before bed.

Stretching and foam rolling the AM. Those leg muscles really needed to be released. Tea. I want to get some almond milk and make that chia snack.

Morning meal: pork, kale, 1 egg, shrooms, scallions, peppers – cooked with infused water & vinegar and olive oil over it.  Yum, actually.

The numbers went back, but not too much. 185.2 – 17.2 – 60.6 43 – this happens after intense workouts. Down 2.7 lbs since returning from Miami, not bad. Muscle mass is at 79.63 lbs. Red Zone… But go ahead and lose wt. and build the muscles, thicken. Maybe 3:1 won’t be 86:28… who knows.  Getting a running start to March 15th.
One round so far… late in the AM. It was a good battle. Dreary day, light rain (50s) – this pulled the energy out of me.

Great lunch (Park’s) grilled chicken, avocado, spinach, etc salad. Very filling. T-mix. The body is just sore enough to rock it out at Temple. It’s coming.

Round II – [D] – part of the improvements and changes I’d say.

TUGX was awesome. I think we really connected; a great return. The Bug was still generating goodies from the system, but I couldn’t be rude. The exercise/heat really brought it out. If I’d been outside I could’ve really gotten rid of it.. yuck!!

Aqua was good. Strong through that. A few bits of beef jerky on the way home.

Tea, nuts. Not very hungry. Maybe some foam rolling and stretching.
Foam rolling done… significant; and biceps curls, what a combo. ACV before bed at 2300. Kind of late, but I usually lie awake in bed til then anyway.
 
Before pic.... 2012
31115 [Wednesday #266] – After 27 minutes I finally got up. One sun salutation and lots of neck rolls and torso twists. Mellow yoga music and cup of tea.

Numbers are the same: 185.2 - 17.2 - 60.6 – 43 – which is good. Tuesdays and Wednesdays usually spike. Wondering though, which way they will move: closer to or further from my goal.

Bean soup for bkft. POD, gig, Y, press something, bench or military. Let’s see how much H2O I can get today.

Look into chlorella & spirulina, may have to try this charcoal as well.

Round I [N] – good lunch. Working on 60 oz. Done! Spectrum is pale. Elbows drying with warm weather. Why?

YMCA Work – pre-drink, supps…

Bench press: 160, 180 x 5; 190 x 3, 200 x 2. Medicine ball pushups between bench press sets. Legs stacked. Pull ups.
Standing lat row – Slo-Mo 150 lbs max cable.
Triceps push down, slow-Mo…
Beef jerky, yogurt & cheese before Aqua. Seemed to get thru. Great class.


 31215 [Thursday #267] – Long sleep. Up at 0830 which is actually an over sleep. Very short AM – X (twists & 30 squats), then the weigh in. Wet feet are essential…

These numbers are huge – 184 – 16.7 60.9 43.3 They were taken after a shower. I’m thinking this drop is anomalous or could be the result of dietary fat increase and/or  no meal before bed, or the culmination of the week’s workouts and/or the weather, or a combination of these and other factors I am not aware of. So here I am down 4 lbs the week before I officially start the 90 day thing. Might be nice if all I have to do during the 90 is build thicker muscles. Still gonna do it. Maybe skip the Y today? Shop at Joe’s in Media [Ty]; workout @ home, go to acupuncture, maybe.

Round I; AM: [N] –
Round II – TJ’s [N] –
Not many battles today.

Experimented with almond milk and chia seed, fenugreek (crunchy), hemp seed, hemp protein and creatine. Will have to smooth out these recipes.

Turkey burger, beef jerky after acupuncture and potatoes, late… they are GOOD!! Wonder how this will affect the numbers. No real workout today. I’ll take the break.

31315 [Friday #268] – Lots of sleep, probably over 8 hours. Not sure I took all of my vitamins yesterday. Maybe phasing them out… but thinking of switching up to more minerals based supplements. That come later. I should train this morning; eat and lift – my body wants it. Kind of nervous that yesterday’s number were anomalous… but I’ll deal with it, if that’s the case. I’ll get where I want to be. H2O, wake up. Added oranges to the H2O punch. Goodie.

40 minutes Eat Sweat workout w/ dbs and ank wts. Weigh in: 184 – 16.8 – 60.9 – 43.2ok. Moved back a notch, but not bad for no workout yesterday. Just two rounds yesterday too. Forgot the ACV last night, so had a shot this AM, before tea. It works better at night.

184 – spring is coming.

Smoothie, hemp-chia-egg-pineapple, kale, almond milk.

Woke up clear, but nasal flow began during workout. Seems activity stirs things up.

YMCA no pre-drink (the creatine was in the smoothie)
Lots of snot & phlegm coming up during this session. Guess I’m not done yet.

Dead lifts
250 x 5
300 x 5
330 x 3
350 x 1
370 x 1
Got up to 330 with no wraps, but not more than one pick up. Happy to get 5 reps of 300. 370 took the rest out of me. I should start higher next time, maybe 270 or 280. Keep raising the bar.
Close grip bench press
100 x 8
120 x 6
140 x 5
140 is the weight. This was a conservative round.
Barbell shrugs

I worked from about 200 to 330, ranged from about 5 to 10 reps. Not sure how many sets I did. I used the wraps for sure.
Lunges +
3 x 10
30 lbs.
I actually did 3 sets of 10 (5 each side) lunges with a total of 60 lbs. Still not the king but getting better.
Anterior Delt raises
15 lbs 1 x 20
20 lbs. 3 x 12-20
I super-setted these two exercises.
Need to do these more often, I was kind of surprised that I could do 20s.
Leg curls
3 x 10
120 lbs
135…
150
Prayer feet
150 is the weight, I think I can start here next time.







Recovery – beef jerky, T-mix, shot of almond milk & protein (powder)


31415 [Saturday #269] – 185.6 – 17 – 60.7 – 43.1 (MM= 79.86 2.53:1 ratio) – slight adjustment after damp feet. Slept 8 hours. This might be the key. I only get 8’s on days off… maybe I should try for 7’s on work days. Looks like fat is burning.. I want it under 30 lbs on a regular basis. [Sick day]

G. Love/Special Sauce concert last night, hummus plate – no pita, no beer. Iced tea. A no-wheat challenge accomplished!

Wake up, massive first round, but an easy win for me. Still kind of nasally, but better. This battle took longer than expected. Of course I don’t know what to expect. Short morning workout.

I may lift a bit today between chores. Raining out… seems like it will rain all day.. BOO!!

Round II – massive [N].

Great BOSU session, I think I got a good workout and I’m sure I would host a class like this again, if given the opportunity… Boo ya!!




Pisces party – salmon salad, dark (rum) & crabbies, shots and more drinking than expected. Tomorrow starts a new session and a new chapter. Had a great time tho.. no wheat, no beer.




Red zone – above 187.1 lbs & 17.3% BF, below 60.4 H2O, 42.9% muscle mass, and 2.48:1 ratio – pushing it up, to up the game… Looks like we stayed out of the RED ZONE this week, but this will only make the following weeks tougher. Spring is coming and I think the weather will make a difference.

Day
Sunday
3-08
Monday
3-09
Tuesday
3-10
Wednesday
3-11
Thursday
3-12
Friday
3-13
Saturday
3-14
Ave.
Weight
186.2
185.2
185.2
185.2
184
184
185.6
185
Body Fat
17.2
17
17.2
17.2
16.7
16.8
17
17
H2O
60.6
60.7
60.6
60.6
60.9
60.9
60.7
60.7
Muscle mass
43
43.1
43
43
43.3
43.2
43.1
43.1
MM:BF
2.50
2.54
2.50
2.50
2.59
2.57
2.54
2.53

For only the second time since I’ve been keeping track have I achieved a muscle to fat ratio of 2.5:1 or greater [2.53:1]. I was psyched as well as surprised. On the down side, [which isn’t even that down] my muscle weight was below 80 lbs. Not that much below [79.7] – but I’m not allowed to settle. I guess I’ll have to choose my priority – whether I want 3:1 in general or specifically 86 lbs muscle to 28 lbs. fat. I guess I settle for a 3:1 in any weight combo.

Week of
Body fat
H2O
MMass
MM:BF
9-13-14
34.5
110.7
78.4
2.27:1
9-20-14
33.4
112
79
2.36:1
9-27-14
33
112.2
79.6
2.41:1
10-04-14
34.3
111.1
79
2.30:1
10-11-14
33.6
110.3
79.4
2.36:1
10-18-14
32.8
110.7
78.8
2.40:1
10-25-14
32.6
111.5
79.2
2.43:1
11-01-14
32.2
111.6
79.2
2.46:1
11-08-14
31.7
111.6
79.3
2.50:1
11-15-14
33.8
111.3
79.1
2.34:1
11-22-14
33.5
112.1
79.5
2.37:1
11-29-14
33.2
112.3
79.8
2.40:1
12-06-14
32.9
112.7
80
2.43:1
12-13-14
34.3
111.6
80.1
2.33:1
12-20-14
33.5
113.1
80.3
2.40:1
12-27-14
33.9
113.7
80.7
2.38:1
1-03-15
34.3
112.6
80
2.33:1
1-10-15
33.9
113.6
80.7
2.38:1
1-17-15
34.1
113.7
80.6
2.36:1
1-24-15
33.8
113.5
80.6
2.38:1
1-31-15
33.9
113
80
2.36:1
2-07-15
33.6
113.3
80.4
2.39:1
2-14-15
33.9
113.6
80.7
2.38:1
2-21-15
33.2
113.8
80.8
2.43:1
2-28-15
33.2
112.9
80.2
2.41:1
3-07-15
32.3
113
80.2
2.48:1
3-14-15
31.4
112.3
79.7
2.53:1
Ave
33.4
112.3
79.8
2.38:1


Session
Gain
(lbs.)
Loss
Net
Total Gain
Tot. Loss
Total
I
9.0
6.0
3.0
9.0
6.0
3.0
II
4.0
6.5
-2.5
13
12.5
0.5
III
7.5
8.5
-1.0
20.5
21
-0.5
IV
7.0
6.0
1.0
27.5
27
-0.5
V
5.5
6.0
-0.5
33
33
0
VI
3.8
6.0
-2.2
36.8
39
-2.2
VII
6.3
7.5
-1.2
43.1
46.5
-3.4
VIII
6.8
6.2
0.6
49.9
52.7
-2.8
IX
1.8
1.2
0.6
51.7
53.9
-2.2
X
1.0
0.8
0.2
52.7
54.7
-2
XI
4
3
1
56.7
57.7
-2.2
XII
3
1.2
1.8
59.7
58.9
.8
XIII
5.2
5
.2
64.9
63.9
1
XIV
8.3
7
1.3
73.2
70.9
2.3
XV
9.7
7.8
1.9
82.9
78.7
4.2
XVI
7.8
9.3
-1.5
90.7
88
2.7
XVII
8.2
5.6
2.6
98.9
93.6
5.3
XVIII
2.3
4.8
-2.5
101.2
98.4
2.8
XIX
2.9
4
-1.1
104.1
102.4
1.7

Looks like I’m still in the loss column and heading towards “zero” again. The last 8 sessions [16 weeks] have been gainers. Next week starts another 90 day fitness adventure, so I might just end the year with a significant over all weight loss. Over 100 lbs. gained with just under 100 days left in this year. Would be interesting to see how much actual weight is gained, regardless of how much is lost.

And that’s all she wrote gang. I will probably slip some charts in here from the entire chapter.

End of Session 19…
End of Chapter III

 

No comments:

Post a Comment