Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chapter One [Summer] Session 6



Session VI    83114 – 91314 – Coming into this session off of a vacation and a new 90 day mission of renewal and physique make-over. It’s exciting. So far I’ve been perfect with the morning cardio. I’ve gotten at least 20 minutes and even when I’m not feeling up to it, I get up for it whether it’s been 4 AM or early afternoon. This is one reason I like working days; it helps me get up and going early. Some of the challenges I see this session is a visit to New Haven. I will have time to get the cardio done on departure day from Philly and I’ll probably be able to train a few days while I’m up there, (she’s into exercise too). But being out of the routine is always a yellow/caution flag for me.

Group exercise at Temple resumes this session as does the YMCA. Mondays and Tuesdays are double aerobics days so lifting will be a “maybe.” I may have to adjust my 2-on 1-off schedule. Wednesdays I can train/lift before I teach the Aqua Box session at Temple, and I can also lift if necessary before I take the aqua aerobics session on Thursdays.

Also, went the first week without an alcoholic beverage. It’s not a big deal, because I’m not an alcoholic, yet I feel it’s worth mentioning… for the discipline. It’s been said that anything we do for three weeks becomes a habit. Fitness in general is already a habit for me; this 90 day thing is a session within a session and the habit I’ve yet to form is daily cardio exercise dedicated to a goal. It’s GOT to do SOMETHING!!! 11 more weeks to go.

83114 [Sunday #74] - Waxing Crescent in Scorpio Wake 187.6 – 19 – 59 – 42 (rounded)

Start of week 2 – first full week with the new scale, so I’m sure I’ll be obsessed for a while. No need to fight it, just roll with it and let it run its course.

Allowed myself 20 extra minutes before I dragged [it wasn’t that bad] myself out of bed and made it through the cardio. I managed a few easy burpees, plank-jack-pushups and the mat running. Mostly it’s running in place and lots of jumping/hopping, quasi-plyo stuff. It does the job. Good sweat, wakes me up, HR in the target zone & hopefully burning fat.

By the end of this week I’ll have a table to track this progress.

This new scale is modulated to 0.1 and I’m tempted toward this level of accuracy, however for everything except weight I may round up or down to the 0.5 [um, or not] just for my memory’s sake.

Feeling the legs!! Thinking chest and tris today at the Y. I can probably go a bit longer than last week.

Y is closed! Home work – that means unlimited time, but I could get distracted.

CHEST DAY – House of Chang Fitness: Because I am training at home I gave myself extra sets to do. I pushed through a little harder and I feel a little stronger. Although I didn’t have enough energy, strength or drive to do triceps, so I will postpone them until Labor Day.

Incline bench press
40 lbs
5 sets: 16-18-(3x15)
Ready to move to 45 lbs…. although one of my weights was a touch lighter than that other.
Flat Flies
30 lbs
5 sets: 16 – 17 – 12*-10- 10
*took it wider with straighter arms, felt great!
Incline hammer flies
10 lbs 16 reps
Increased to 12 7 got 15 reps
20 lbs is the wt.
10-10-6
This one was new. High incline, grip palms down, arms straight(-ish) open & close. Worked up to 20 lbs dbs. Looking to hit high pecks.
Flat/mat presses
50 lbs
3 x 10 – keep this one simple.
Brought the 50s up for this set and actually felt stronger towards the end, but exhausted when I stopped.

It was nice to be able to take my time through this routine and to know I can do a solid chest routine at home. Protein shake with blue & straw berries after. No dinner per se. Just some snacks.

NOTE: easing the Apple Cider Vinegar back into the rotation. This was a staple a few years back. it may turn out to be a significant aid in reaching my goals.


Weight Chart: August 2014


SEPTEMBER

90114 [Monday #75] - Waxing Crescent in Scorpio [Labor day]: Hello September – starting off pretty good. Wake 186.8  17.6 60.3 42.8

AM cardio – actually felt strong, but my legs were still sore from leg day. Made it through though. Damn burpees. But the real reason is inadequate upper body strength to hit those pushups. Speaking of… 15 PJP’s.

Bkft – beans peppers, lamb, etc. ACV before cardio.

#1 @ the gig. Legs sore. 100 weightless leg curls @ the end of cardio. Got to condition the hammies… over work for progress. Really… just don’t forget them.

Contemplating arms today at home. Triceps from yesterday & biceps for tomorrow, wrists/forearms. Then tomorrow, more focus on back and upper back. .

Two today, curious.
HOME WORK – ARMS

Standing Triceps extension
40 lbs: 16-12-13-10-16
This was tough. I thought I’d go to 50 lbs.
Triceps kickbacks
20 lbs 16 each
30 lbs: 3 x 15
I can do 35s at a gym, but hv to do 40s at home.
Alternating db curls
30 lbs.: 10-8*-6
* left shoulder felt the soreness/strain.
Bench dips
5 x 20
I got tired, although I was doing other stuff between sets.
Working at home…

Hot, humid, sweaty. Take that fat. I can take this though. All summer,  didn’t use the AC. Now fall is on the way and ‘heatwave!!’

Third base late: Chicken thighs, shrooms for dinner. Lox onions & swizz for lunch at the diner. Too much tea today. We will check the results Tuesday.

I found a workout journal from 2005. I am about the same weight, minus a couple of pounds, but I’m not lifting nearly as heavy. Not riding my bike or walking as far. However back then I wasn’t teaching fitness or spinning classes. It’s a different time and a different, yet better body that’s almost ten years… dare I say… older??

Right knee blistered & popped… grrr. In bed early.

90214 [Tuesday #76] – First Quarter Sagittarius  wake 185.8  19.6 58.6  41.8

Up strong with the alarm. Anxious to get up actually. Told myself ‘light cardio’ this morning, but I went hard, got sweaty nonetheless and it was fabulous (I wanted to film it). 15 no-pushup burpees and some pushups, frog stretch, leg curls, bow stretch – these are priorities.

I noticed Monday that my walk to the train station has quickened from 8-9 minutes to 6-7 minutes. I was impressed and surprised. This is consistent with the lower weight and higher energy. Keep at it.

Temple season opener today. Never know what to expect, so I expect the best.

No ACV this morning – wonder if that will make a difference. #1 – A taco grande… amaze. New bites on the left pinky, [swollen] – we discussed this. I suspect spiders.

#2 – tuna salad and greens for lunch. Split this into two meals so I can eat before Temple.

Need some backup exercises in case the gym is crowded. Shouldn’t be though, 2p – 5p is a lull.

TEMPLE backs the plan: DB row, pull ups, straight arm pull down, shrugs, thinking I have time for 3 – 4 stations.

Headed for TU for opening day. I’m psyched!! Plus, back workout. I’m starting this season in the best condition I can remember. 

Temple – the gym was heavy but not too packed. Managed to work around the hindrances.
Seated Cable lat pull.
Not sure of the weight 42.7 maybe
Got 4 sets a warm up of 15 then never again.
This was tougher than I thought. Full pulls to the body.
1 arm rows
60 lbs no wraps
4 sets…
10-12-15-15
I had to work up to 15 reps and then had to do a pause with the left side.
Barbell shrugs
225 lbs off the squat rack
4 sets, I’m sure I got more than 10 reps per set.
Had to resist the temptation to use momentum.
EZ curl bar upright row
70 lbs.
4 x 10? Not sure I made it to 15.


I think the IBC is going to be hit-or-miss for the next three to four weeks. I will have to look into alternatives around campus, the Y at home, or maybe a short membership at 12th st. or cross fit.

Cardio Sculpt – Good session. Didn’t get much feedback from the crowd (lots of sweat though). Some regulars came back. that was satisfying. Coached most of it… did legs on the beach. It was pretty easy for me. Literally sweat drips were all over the floor. [It was a hot day.] I think they got a good workout.

Aqua Box was good too. I should work the cardio w/ more noodles.

I think I was in bed by 2100. A combination of boredom and lack of energy. I’m up for 17 hours by this time so that’s about right.

90314 [Wednesday #77] - First Quarter Sagittarius  wake 185.8: 17.7: 60.2: 42.7 -  

I may have bottomed out, weight-wise. A plateau, or maybe it’ll take a while for Tuesday to kick in. My body would not allow me the 20 minute snooze I thought I wanted. So, 35-ish minutes of AM cardio, including 30 burpees [full] in 4 sets (6-6-8-10) and 100 weightless leg curls. Remember to do those often, if not daily, until I no longer feel sore, then double it.

AM cardio was strong & sweaty. It started pouring out right at the 20 minute mark. Three weeks to make a habit. I’m 11/21 of the way there… 52%. I think I’ll have to go harder to get results after week three though.

ACV this morning, after cardio. No new bug bites noticed.

Today’s workout question – Shoulders, calves and abs… is go straight to Temple workout & wait for Aqua Box or go home, do shoulders and abs, do Aqua in the water as a continuation? Might try the latter. Travel time though.

Second base and on the plate. Turkey & greens for lunch. Didn’t finish the trail mix ‘til after lunch… unusual.

HOME WORK: Shoulders

Standing dumbbell press
30 lbs
10-11-12-13
I was surprised. These were hard.
Shoulder Flies
20 lbs x 15 reps easy.
30 lbs. 3 sets of 10 each.
Rockin’ but strength will come.
Front raises
20 lbs
3 x 15 & 1 x 16
Left shoulder trying to keep up. Alternate lifts.
Lying laterals
8 lbs. left & right
3 sets 8 – 10
Lefty got the job done. Right side, no prob.
Seated shoulder laterals
8 lbs.
3 -4 sets
Lefty made it with no drops, went to 10 lbs.





Headed to aqua Box… Fruit and almonds for snack. NO-Xplode… gone!
Aqua Box was good, just one person. Don’t think ppl know about it yet.

Finished up with a homer. Had a pretzel at the Y, cured the hunger and I didn’t need dinner. Not the ideal way to go, but I’ll take it.

90414 [Thursday #78] – Waxing Gibbous Capricorn wake 185.8: 18: 60: 42.8

Up with the alarm & AM cardio as usual. 3 day plateau. Fat burn should probably slow down but not stop. It’s an “off”/travel day. Train to NHV. Should be able to continue the cardio streak. It wouldn’t kill me to miss a day, but I shouldn’t have to. Stir fry for breakfast; pork, toms, ;shrooms. #1 – good show. 2x tea.

Easy ride to New Haven. Time meant nothing and it was a good feeling.

Evening Cardio and body weight workout at JCC. Intense! Tried some “new” moves; plyo pushups jacks and table top kicks, pull ups and dips were strong, but not plentiful.

90514 [Friday #79] - Waxing Gibbous Capricorn wake New Haven, Ct. No wt.

AM Cardio, simple, run in place, punch, kick, 100 each rotate 360 degrees NESW so not to get bored. Still got it done. #1 – Traveling throws off the routine, but that’s no surprise.
#2 – quick walk body purge. Must have been what that headache was about. Reminds me of that day in NC. Funny how the body tells us what’s up, all we have to do is listen and understand.

LEG DAY – New Haven Planet Fitness (North Haven?)

$20 day pass plus tax, but worth it. I didn’t flinch. We’ll keep the documentation simple. I didn’t max anything out or hit any personal bests. I’m trying to keep to the body building regimen.

         ·            Front Squats: 35s on the bar: 4 x 7 [ I haven’t been doing many back squats lately. Fronts have become the priority. I’m still working with 70 lbs on the bar and have yet to break a 10 rep set.]
         ·       
Hack Press – started with 4 plates repped out and finished with 12 45 lb plates [540 lbs]. haven’t been on one of these machines in some time. I love the feel. Almost like an inverted press. So I did stack the weight on this one but, um…

         ·            Calf press – Whenever I got the chance I got a round of calf presses in.

         ·            Leg extensions – pushing it.. first 3 rounds of 15 reps then pushed some short heavy sets.

         ·            Leg Curls – 3 sets, pretty tough. Low-High-Medium


About an hour – need to stretch. So happy to have gotten leg day in, on schedule. I know at some point I’m going to have to adjust my schedule. I’m pretty lucky to be able to go from the Y, to Temple and other gyms when I’m on the road.


90614 [Saturday #80] – Waxing Gibbous Aquarius   wake New Haven

Got a little movement done @ la casa – but it looks like an early gym day that could be a long one. Chest and triceps today. Perhaps some extra work on shoulders, calves and shins and in the water.

CHEST & TRICEPS – JCC  of Greater New Haven
Pre- cardio: 30 minutes on the treadmill with intervals, good sweat, topped out at 8 mph. I surprised myself. I should get back into doing intervals. Maybe after week three. I’ll have to do something a bit more intense.
Incline press DBs
45 lbs
4 sets. 1st set was 15 reps
The others were about 10. This is the right weight for now.
Flat Flies
35 lbs
4 sets, no 15s
This is the right weight
Decline hammer strength machine
2, 45 lb plates
4 sets about 8 – 10
Special sets. Won’t see this machine for a while.
Flat press machine
2/ 45 lb plates
4 sets – to failure
Pushing from lower rib cage. I like it.
Triceps Pullovers
50 lbs
4 sets: maybe got 2 or 3 15s.
I was very fatigued at this point. [Good.]
Skull crushers
30 lbs – 50 lbs
30 x 15: 40 x 15
50 2 sets 12 – 15
Fixed wt. ez curl bars
Reverse grip barbell press
Bar only up to 15s
 10 reps
Increased to 15 lbs on each side.
Face pulls
Progressive weights
4 x 15
Haven’t found the ideal weight yet.
Seated triceps (push) extensions
Progressive weight
 4 x 15
Cable machine

Stretch cool down – 100 leg curls.
Grateful for this workout.

Travel day. Beach Day. Week II video done!

Had great workouts all weekend. Back home weight [2300] 188: 18.6: 59.5: 42.3

Day
Sunday
8-31
Monday
9-01
Tuesday
9-02
Wednesday
9-03
Thursday
9-04
Friday
9-05
Saturday
9-06
Ave.
Weight
187.6
186.8
185.8
185.8
185.8
-
188
186.6
Body Fat
19%
17.6
19.6
17.7
18
-
18.6
18.4
H2O
59%
60.3
58.6
60.2
60
-
59.5
59.6
Muscle mass
42%
42.8
41.8
42.7
42.8
-
42.3
42.4

90714 [Sunday #81] - Waxing Gibbous Aquarius  wake 186.5: 18.5: 59.6: 42.3 –

Not bad numbers. Better than last night, but I’m wondering, with 3 days of training, including cardio (double on Thursday) why did my weight & fat increase and H2O and muscle mass decrease (even so slightly)? It could either be food or the formula the scale uses. It is uniform. If I gain ten pounds would all the numbers adjust accordingly? Would it, can it tell the difference? Hmmm… I have a way to test it. If I hold ten lbs. of weight the scale should still read the same body fat & H2O but increased weight and or muscle mass. [More info - http://www.brianmac.co.uk/fatbia.htm] research confirmed that these scales aren’t accurate, but they are a good guide.

Anyway, ruckus AM cardio featuring burpees & PJPs… maybe a bit more extreme stuff after this week. Oh yeah, increased leg curls to 150 and added 50 more on yoga blocks.

Second base – but not easy.

Walked to the market – looked over and tried some TapouT band work. I may (probably WILL) add this to the morning work after this week.

Turkey burger for dinner. Still getting bitten, UGH!!

90814 [Monday #82] – Full Moon Pisces – wake 186.2: 17.9: 60: 42.6 – numbers returning to where I want them and maybe push them a little more.

AM cardio was strong. Pushed the burpees to 12, but the rest of the floor work was difficult. Worked on hops between running (later introduced this to the functional fitness class) in place. Sidekicks and different leg work. 36 minutes overall and leg curls @ the end, and stretching of course. [also working on extending the turning radius of my neck so that is a regular part of the morning workout.] Hammies are no longer screaming afterwards. Stretch the legs and shoulders. Breakfast in two parts (home & work. Made too much.) Had to toss the chicken thighs. Better prep on my part and buy less, or maybe just stick with the lamb & pork.

Gig time and catch up. [sometimes I want to get some pushups in at the gig, but I think that might be overdoing things.]

Second base! What’s ahead today? Back & biceps – don’t want to forget straight arm push-downs and face pulls for upper back. Bent row, shrugs, bent flies, maybe bench laterals – but bis? Extra day [or I can do them with shoulders.] Then Functional Fitness.

LATS & TRAPZ – YMCA

Bent BB Row
140 lbs.
10x10x12x10
Working towards 15. I got the 12 b/c some kid pissed me off. Thanks buddy!
Shrugs barbell
230 lbs x 15
250 lbs new wt.
10 x 11 x 10
Focus on getting to 15 before adding weight.
Wide pull ups
Body weight smith machine
6 x 5 x 6 x 6
Going for 15 still. I mention the smith b/c it’s not ‘normal’ bar pull ups.
Straight arm pull downs (cable)
80 lbs x 15
Added wt
90 x 15 – 10 – 12.
This will do for a while
Bent Flies
40 lbs.
10 – 12 - (2 x 10)
Better form, slower, keep this wt. go to 15 reps.
Face pull (Rope/cable)
90 lbs 2 x 15
100 x 12 – 15
100 is the right weight for now, but I can imagine advancing quickly on this. Extend ROM though.
Bent Hammer Flies
20 lbs x 15
25 lbs x 15
30 x 10
30 is the weight, better form, less swinging. More deliberate.

Functional Fitness was good, strong & dynamic! Lots of coaching and about 40% Participation.
Strength & Spin or maybe it’s Spin & Strength… was good also. I was too tired to be tired and I felt my legs working. I always go too far. Gave them a creative stretch lift combo. I need to polish this up. I don’t want the weight work to be a copy of what we do in functional fitness.

Post – YMCA: fruits & trail mix & tea at home. Shower, laundry. bed.

Ended up with One run and one left on base [5]

90914 [Tuesday #83] - Full Moon Pisces – wake 185.4: 18.1: 59.9: 42.5
Easy cardio 21 minutes no big deal because I’ll be going hard at temple.

Note; started green tea & red yeast rice supplements this session. Maybe I’ll have another blood test before the end of the year.

#2 – Chillin Today… thinking about what I can get done @ Temple … shoulders and biceps maybe? But that depends on the crowd.

#3 – Noticed quads are poppin up top. I feel the difference.

Cardio-sculpt was powerful today. We have an exciting & daring group. I’m psyched. Next week get combat ready. Opted out of lifting today. Too much of a crowd, so Home-Work tomorrow between work and aqua box.

Finished with a homer. Chicken wrap from 7-11 (1/2) before & after CSTU. Not much before bed. Slept well.

91014 [Wednesday #84] - Waning Gibbous  AriesWAKE  185.4: 18.7: 59.9: 42.2

Most excellent sleeping weather so I gave myself an extra 21 minutes to snooze. My body almost gets itself out of bed to exercise… even before my mind can figure out what’s up. AM Cardio for sure… 31 minutes.

Fat is up, muscle is down. Maybe protein shakes a couple of times a week. Today & Friday might be good, and Sunday if I manage to lift.

#2: Today – HOME WORK – shoulder and biceps. Won’t need an hour so maybe 40 minutes, then aqua box.

Heading to aqua box realizing today that the Monday – Tuesday double combo is a killer!!

HOME WORK
Seated shoulder press
30 lbs.
4 sets: 10-10-12-10
Lefty took a while to kick in.
L-lifts
10 lbs
4 sets 10 each
Hold arm laterally in the shape of an L rotate shoulder up and down.
Front raises
20 lbs
3 x 15
Still swinging, but control will come
Inline curls (Tandem)
20 lbs
4 x 10
Feet are in line like on a tight rope.

Done: Turkey burger & blueberries ½ cup of tea

Aqua Box brought me out of my mini-slump. Yeah! Energy on!!

91114 [Thursday #85] - Waning Gibbous  Arieswake 185.4: 19:7: 58.7: 41.7: - is this the weekly weight plateau? What can I expect. Last week I gained, then dropped below where I’d been… but just under ½ lb. anyway, 2 early. Feel like I’m catching up.

31 mins cardio. All over the place. Combat mode… “New” Am cardio stuff; battle pushups, dive bombers, table top press & kick. Need more twists though. Got through it. I feel like I had to force myself up today – woke 0412, battled through the cardio. Turkey  Canadian Bacon & egg substitute for breakfast.

Temple legs (early morning 0700-ish) feels “weaker” than afternoon training.
TEMPLE LEGS
Leg Press (sled)
518 lbs
4 x 10
Tougher than usual. Maybe b/c of the time of day or coming so close to the cardio?
Front squats
35s on the bar (115 – 120 lbs)
4 x 8
Had to push, but got it done. Part of this discipline is resisting going heavier before I get the reps. (although sometimes I go heavier anyway.)
Leg extensions (Plates machine)
45s
2 x 10 &
2 x 12

Seated calf raises
 3, 45 lbs plates (maybe 4)

I just rep out on these.
Shin Flew
 70 lb dumbbell
3 or 4 sets
It was tricky on the bench. It blocked full decline. Repped out.
Quad work. Straight leg on the leg x cable machine.
4 sets
High Reps
A la frank. 4 sets high reps, progressive. Better at the Y I think.
Leg curls seated
About 130 cable
10 – 15
Start reps just tough enough
Single leg press (cable)
4th block
8 each trial


Stretch out about an hour. IBC getting full around 0830-ish on a Thursday. Mostly groups training.

Third base before noon and it was  a good solid hit. Bases are loaded. I got chores to do, maybe get some bi-curls in. another meal then back to TU for aqua. Taking the class this time.

As weight increases and body fat drops, H2O & muscle mass increases? Clocked a 43% MM today and wondering how quickly – if at all – I can get to 45%. Is 50% muscle mass even possible and/or sustainable? At 185 50% MM is 92.5 lbs. There’s be no room for fat.

Fruit protein drink for dinner. Early to bed.

91214 [Friday #86]  - Waning Gibbous Taurus -  wake 184.6: 18.2: 59.8: 42.5:  slept late although the body wanted to get up at 0400 as usual. We opeted for 0630. AM Cardio 46 minutes. It’s a wide variety now. Burpees, but not as many. Power Plank jacks, PJPs – and more combat – plyo-pushups (knees) – leg curls w/ ankle weights 100 reps. Back bends and neck work.

The sweat doesn’t come as quickly. Good breakfast, egg, pork, tomatoes, spinach, cheese. First base. Going to the Y for chest & tris.

YMCA – strong, comfortable a 7 workout day (out of 7). Been a long time. Lowest body-weight of the year.

Pre-work Creatine.

Incline bench Press
45 lb dumbbells
4 x 15
Set 3 felt powerful. Lefty got with the program. Advance to 50s. 1 set of 10
Flat Flys
35 lbs dbs.
4 x 15
Advance to 40s. 1 set of 10. Lefty came in on the 2d set. Noticeable stronger.
Incline BB press
100 lbs
10-8H-8-8
Started strong 2d set was hard. This is still an improvement.
Dips

2 x 10 inward
2 x 10 outward

Pull overs
60 lbs
Warm up x 12
3 x 15
Should advance if I can find a 70 lb db.
Triceps extensions EZ bar
10s plates
2 x 15: 1 x8 reverse grip
1 x 15
Should use 15 lbs next time.
Peck deck
 75 lbs (cable)
4 x 15
Advance to 90 lbs. Good work.
Calf work
Various on machines & steps
Repped out
Body weight.

Looking for a high protein lunch. Pho Café – grilled chicken bun.
I can already feel chest day.

91314 [Saturday #87] - Waning Gibbous Taurus   wake 186.2: 19.1: 59.2: 42

AM cardio 31 minutes w/ gloves. Stepping it up just a bit, but still the sweat doesn’t come as quickly or as thick. More combat, burpees and leg work with ankle weights.

Bean/turkey soup for breakfast.

I was hungry again by the time I got to work. 0930 Hungry Man special at Midtown II – sausage egg & french toast. Second breakfast, but this should do me for a while. [I don’t think Body liked the second breakfast. Got a surreal feeling walking back from the diner. But more than food coma. Have to see where this goes. Felt like a cold was coming] Second base. Might have second cardio this eve, also. Pic/vid day.

Seems I’m craving carbs today.

36 mins cardio w/ gloves and second part with ankle weights. Salmon @ spinach w/ peppers to finish off the week & this session.

End of week 3. End of session 6.

This weekly chart tracks body weight, body fat, water & muscle mass
Day
Sunday
9-07
Monday
9-08
Tuesday
9-09
Wednesday
9-10
Thursday
9-11
Friday
9-12
Saturday
9-13
Ave.
Weight
186.5
186.2
185.4
185.4
185.4
184.6
186.2
185.7
Body Fat
18.5
17.9
18.1
18.7
19.7
18.2
19.1
18.6
H2O
59.6
60
59.9
59.9
58.7
59.8
59.2
59.6
Muscle mass
42.3
42.6
42.5
42.2
41.7
42.5
42
42.2


This is the first session that shows a loss. (It’s the makeover project.)
Session
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
Gain
9
4.0
7.5
7
5.5
3.8
Loss
6
6.5
8.5
6
6
6
Net
3
-2.5
-1.0
1
-0.5
-2.2
Tot.
3
0.5
-0.5
0.5
0
-1.2

Weight Chart, first 3 weeks of the 90 day Physique



No comments:

Post a Comment